About our Coach
- Belinda Vardy is a highly regarded Triathlon coach with over 20years experience successfully training triathletes of all ages and abilities.
- Apart from making every session safe and at times challenging, Belinda will help you reach your triathlon Goals.
- Members of the squad range from beginners to ( kids and adults ) to those who have been selected in National and International competitions.
- Australian Representitive 2009, ITU Triathlon World Championships ( placed 7th ) Gold Coast
- Australian Representative 2012, ITU Triathlon World Championships New Zealand
- National Olympic Distance Championships, 4th
Qualifications and experience
- Level 1 Triathlon Australia Coach
- Cert III & IV In Fitness with Nationally renowned Human Performance Centre
- Current Blue Card- Working with Children
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Head Coach Gold Coast Tri Squad
- Previous Coach of Gold Coast CATS Juniors Program ( 1 season )
- Coach of Current U/19 Queensland Talent Squad Member
- Coach of Current U/17 Queensland Talent Squad Member
- Coach 2 age group athlete’s to qualify for World Championships 2013 London
- Coach of Junior Athletes to qualify for QLD State Triathlon Championships