- Belinda Vardy is a highly regarded Triathlon coach with over 20years experience successfully training triathletes of all ages and abilities.
- Apart from making every session safe and at times challenging, Belinda will help you reach your triathlon Goals.
- Members of the squad range from beginners to ( kids and adults ) to those who have been selected in National and International competitions.
- Australian Representitive 2009, ITU Triathlon World Championships ( placed 7th ) Gold Coast
- Australian Representative 2012, ITU Triathlon World Championships New Zealand
- National Olympic Distance Championships, 4th
Qualifications and experience
- Level 1 Triathlon Australia Coach
- Cert III & IV In Fitness with Nationally renowned Human Performance Centre
- Current Blue Card- Working with Children
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Head Coach Gold Coast Tri Squad
- Previous Coach of Gold Coast CATS Juniors Program ( 1 season )
- Coach of Current U/19 Queensland Talent Squad Member
- Coach of Current U/17 Queensland Talent Squad Member
- Coach 2 age group athlete’s to qualify for World Championships 2013 London
- Coach of Junior Athletes to qualify for QLD State Triathlon Championships
Coaches Blog Click Here!
- MONDAY - 7am – 8am SWIM SESSION Somerset College Pool MONDAY – 4pm – 5pm Run squad Somerset Park - SPEED SESSION
- TUESDAY 6.30 – 8am – Somerset Park RIDE – ( This is not a learn to ride session )
- WEDNESDAY – 6.30am – 8am – Swim session Somerset College Pool
- – 4pm – 5pm Run Squad – Somerset Park – LONG/HILL RUN
- THURSDAY – 6.30am – 8am Somerset Park Track – Ride
- FRIDAY – 6.30am – 8am – Swim Set / Brick session
- SATURDAY – 8.30am – 9.30am SPARTANS TRI RACING SOMERSET COLLEGE
- SUNDAY – LONG RIDE / Open water swimming